1. How do I pay?
A) Fast, simple and safe online payments
if you already have a PayPal account, you can use it to easily make purchases on our website. Simply follow the following steps within the shopping cart:
Using a PayPal Account to Purchase Products:
1. Select PayPal at the Payment Method after filling in your customer details.
2. Log in to your PayPal and complete payment.
By Credit or Debit Card
Using Your Credit or Debit Card to Purchase Products:
If you do not have a PayPal account, you can use a credit or debit card to easily make purchases on our website. Simply follow these steps within the shopping cart:
1. Select Credit Card / Debit Card (Worldpay) at the Payment Method after filling in your customer details.
2. Fill in the Credit Card / Debit Card details. Then, click to confirm order and complete the payment.
B) Manual banktransfer
You can transfer your money via your own bank account at any moment of the day. Please state the order number in the payment details. It will take between one and three working days for the payment to be processed. If you want your order to be processed faster you can arrange an urgent transfer via your bank (please note: your bank will charge a small fee for this). Ordered items that are in stock will be shipped after we receive your payment.
Aropack Packaging Ltd
Barking, IG11 0BD
IBAN number: GB28ABBY09012914040319
Bic Code: ABBYGB2LXXX
Sort Code: 09-01-29
Bank account number 14040319
2. How do I know that you have received my payment?
After receiving the payment, your order will be given the status 'paid'. You will receive an invoice by e-mail.
3. I have lost the invoice of my order. Can I receive a new invoice?
Yes, of course! Log in to your personal customer account on our website to view your order history and all invoices. You can also send us an e-mail stating your company name, the order number and your address details so that we can search our database. A copy of the invoice will be sent via e-mail as soon as possible.